As part of the development team, you work with the latest technologies in the area of Dynamics 365 and MS Azure on code analysis software, Visual Studio extensions and various other tools for the enterprise segment. The entry takes place after an intensive training phase via customer projects, and continues with various opportunities to develop new Enterprise Tools.
- MS Technology Knowledge (.NET C#, Visual Studio, DevOps, MS Test, MS Fakes)
- Free choice of focus international customer projects, product development, research
- Very good knowledge of English (spoken and written)
- Work permit for Austria
Nice to have
- German language skills
- Dynamics 365 Experience
- PowerShell Experience
- Roslyn Experience
- Basic Azure Knowledge
- Familiar with ERP/CRM Systems
(core zone Linz + Steyregg)
- Senior: from € 42.000,-- per year (€ 3.000 per month), depending on the actual qualification and experience
- Junior: from € 32.000,-- per year (€ 2.300 per month)
For this position we offer a competitive salary based on qualifications and experiences. Let's discuss!